BADGER FAT Natural Russian Method Dachsfett
Badger fat (Oil)
Natural Source of polyunsaturated fatty acids
Richest source Omega-3 and Omega-6
Richest source vitamin E, vitamin A, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin PP
100% Natural Russian Method
Badger fat (Oil) for several centuries, is widely used in folk and nowadays medicine. Badger fat deservedly credited like miracle in the treatment of diseases such as tuberculosis, pneumonia, chronic bronchitis, gastric and duodenal ulcers, and other serious illnesses. Very strong against joint problems.
Wild animals, hibernating, accumulate in the oil of his many useful substances for the most hibernation. Stocks of biologically active substances and vitamins are part of the animal fat to help survive in a healthy way to survive winter hibernation and period after winter with a limited amount of food.
BADGER FAT CONTAINS:
· Polyunsaturated fatty acids, which improve the nutrition of tissues. In humans, these acids can not be synthesized and received together with food. Lack of these essential acids leads to the increase of "harmful" cholesterol plaque deposited in the blood vessels.
· The unsaturated fatty acid, oleic acid, involved in metabolism and suspending the development of malignant tumors.
· Minerals, taking no small part in the process of metabolism.
· Vitamin "A" warning cancer, exacerbation of chronic diseases of the genitourinary system and lungs, as well as maintaining the normal condition of the hair, skin and nails.
· Vitamin "V", an energy source that is vital to metabolism and other processes.
INDICATIONS: Badger fat enriched recommended as an additional source of polyunsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E for:
Heavy and prolonged pneumonia;
silicosis of the lungs;
gastrointestinal disease (including gastritis, gastric ulcer or duodenal ulcer);
diseases of the cardiovascular system (including hypertension);
CONTRAINDICATIONS: Individual components intolerance, liver and biliary tract diseases in the acute stage.
No posts found